Our vision mission is to help Christians develop a closer relationship with the Lord Jesus and to make disciples as we proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord. In Matthew 28 Jesus said to his disciples, “all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” We as a community take this commandment seriously. Through our ministries we are going out into all of Nepal and to Nepali speaking people living in other countries to bring the truth of the love, grace, and mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our heart lies in fulfilling these goals:
1. To reach millions of remote people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. To rescue under-privileged children from their physical and spiritual poverty.
3. To plant churches in Nepal.
4. To train, equip, and support their leaders to teach their own people.
5. To live the Great Commission and reach with Christ’s love throughout the nation of Nepal.
1. Meet every need
2. Utilize every Gift
3. Mobilize every person
4. Break every Limitation
5. Multiply all resources
6. Influence every friend
7. Expect every Miracle
8. Celebrate every Victory
“The Lord had said to Abram, Leave your country, your people and your father’s household and go to the land I will show you
I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you;
I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”